Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cruise to Cabo

HOLA! I have returned from the oh so awesome island of Cabo San Lucas and have the tan to prove it. :D We had sooo much fun but I don't have much time online. I am on campus with my sweety while he finishes up some late night homework. We are going to be getting internet soon at our new place  *hopeful sigh*.  So I am just going to let the pictures do most of the talking. There's gonna be a lot. But that's ok. This blog is mostly for me as a journal heehee. :D






It was so foggy New Years Eve in L.A. sooo cool.

Why thank you for making sure my remote was fresh!




Kevy had an assignment he HAD to finish before the cruise officially started. Only took about a half hour to finish up and we were finally on vaca.








Our first dinner in the restaurant. SUCH GOOD FOOD!

Foggy as we headed out to sea so I snuck up on Jason and Jessi

They were freaked out cuz they saw their silhouettes from the flash. Then they realized it was just me. :D

So I made them pose. What a super cute pic.


Haha, you can't really see in this pic, but the huge guy sitting on the lower deck (who looks naked but isn't). Well, he was using a shake weight and it was soooo funny. We tried to get a sneaky pic but he put it down as soon as we took it. bummer. lol.


Formal dinner











Sadly this was the best picture I could get of the whales we saw! Super cool.



Postcard pic. Oh yeah! (our ship is the farthest one)



Indian chief carved out of ice


This little drummer boy was amazing!!! And so cute to boot.




Ready to go parasailing

Kevy took this pic of me at one point when we got WAY too close to the water. Maybe 2 or 3 feet. I was freaking out as you can see. hahaha.


"hang loose"




Little Mexican restaurant we ate at. Twice. So good.

Gotta have a virgin pina colada!







Busted out the Hunger Games on the cruise. Sooo good. I got it for Christmas and when we got back I got the next two. Definitely recommend it.


Frog legs Kevy ate. So eew eew gross. I ran up to our room and threw up twice haha.



Saw Phantom of the Opera in Vegas. So amazing!

Outside the Venetian were these crazy scary white ball people on stilts. So weird but cool. 





The Mormon way of staying up all night in Vegas. LOTS of sugar from the Sugar Factory and Coke!



Then last night I had to burn off all the fat from eating soooo much yummy food. Worked out with my good friend Tricia while the husbands watched LSU vs Alabama game. Sorry that LSU lost baby. :(



I had sooo much fun but am ready to start the new year! I have a great attitude about this year and am excited to see what I can accomplish personally and with my sweety! Happy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment