Sunday, February 19, 2012

Trendy Weekend Wishes

This Trend Weekend Wishes list is completely from the Nordstrom spring magazine I got in the mail. Nordy's is my favorite place to shop in here in the great Salt Lake. 

 I realized I need a lot more flats! Now that spring is around 
the corner I'll be putting the boots in hibernation and need something 
other than wedge sandals, open toe pumps, and flat sandals.
Franco Sarto: Kiwi ~ Blush


I am still obsessing over bright corals/oranges/reds/pinks.
This dress is spot on!

Jessica Simpson

Love to wear gold jewelry. : D


Ariella & Michael Kors


I showed my sweety these shoes and he actually
really liked them! He says he doesn't understand
shoes AT ALL and why girls need so many. He says they all look
the same to him.....sheesh! So when he says
he likes a pair, I usually have to get them...these will soon
be adorning my closet!

I am very picky with my sunnies, and is probably why I don't have
very many. I need a good dark lens pair 
and these have caught my eye. Loving them.

Vince Camuto


No comments:

Post a Comment