Thursday, February 27, 2014

Ten Months Old



Just one week after my 9 mo birthday I decided to walk!
And now I am so good, stomping around everywhere.
I'm up to 7 chompers now too.
And have been drooling like crazy for the last two days, 
so maybe number 8 is on the way!
I love my little bunny rabbit and sleep with him every nap and night.
My favorite time of the day is when Daddy comes home.
I get so giddy and excited. 
Everything is so much more funny and exciting.
All the way until I go to bed.
I love my Daddy so much.
Mom's not too bad either.
Next weekend I'm going to be staying with both my Grandma's.
Mama and Dada are going out of town.
I'll be with Grandma Anderson the first half of the week.
And with Grandma Fullmer the last half.
It'll be so fun, I'm sure I'll be so spoiled with attention and kisses.
Can't wait! I'm sure I won't miss my parents one bit.


Luvs. Desiree.


No comments:

Post a Comment