Sunday, October 9, 2011

New Fav

My new absolute favorite nail polish! I saw this color in instyle magazine and was thinking it wasn't that cute. Then the other day when I went to get a mani/pedi, I saw it and thought, heck, why not. Oh, and if you live in SLC area, Amorous nail lounge is so great, definitely check it out for your next manicure, pedicure, facial, whatev. It's really a neat place and they make it safe for prego ladies to enjoy themselves. No harmful chemicals used (like in most nail polishes, etc.). Anyways, I ended up loving it so much I had to buy it. You can get it at Ulta Beauty, and I got the base and top coat too. 

excuse my chubby toes (or sausage toes as my sissy calls them)


butter London
left to right:
Nail Foundation-Flawless Basecoat
Wallis
Hardware-P.D. Quick Topcoat

1 comment:

  1. Great colour for our family's skin colour. I just bought a similar colour last month for myself. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete