Monday, June 18, 2012

Happiness Today











Shirt: J.Crew ~ Pants: Hudson ~ Shoes: Sperry ~ Headband: J.Crew {loving this}
Purse: Steve Madden {via T.J. Maxx for about half the price!}~ Watch: Michael Kors ~ Earrings: Nordstrom

Happiness today was the sunshine through my glass block window in my kitchen this morning...
Happiness today was coming home to a clean apartment thanks to my wonderful husband...
Happiness today was the cute picture of Beignet texted to me while I was at work...
Happiness today was wearing a loose t-shirt, skinnies, and toms...
Happiness today was watching the Bachelorette while cuddling closely on the couch...
Happiness today was last minute run to get the long needed snow cone with Kevy...
Happiness today was the cute bunny hopping around our drive way...

Happy day to you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment