Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Weekend at the Lake

My sister covering my little brother (you can barely see him) with sand!


Kevy's got his juice box. :D



Cliff jumping!









My pretty sissy.

Kevy striking a pose...



Feeding my new baby nephew



Josh and Robynn after he got the priesthood!


Bobby's oh so yummy rootbeer cookies. mmm.mmm.






If you haven't already noticed, I am slowing down on the blogging. Trying to tamper with other activities and things and not be online all the time. Like, right now I am taking golf lessons, and still really enjoying my workout classes at the gym. I have loved experimenting with my personal style though, and hopefully give some of you some style ideas. I will still continue posting on personal style and such but it won't be every day. And there will be some posts on just life stuff (like today's post). See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment