Monday, July 2, 2012

Eyelash-tastic!






                                            

        


The secret: Li Lash.
I got it through a friend, who has her cosmetology licence, at Pearless. 
But I know there are other good products similar. 
I've heard Mary Kay makes one, and Revitalash, or go the clinic for Latisse.
But you can get it online here.


You apply it like a liquid liner, one thin layer across your lash line. 
Once a day until you like the length, then a couple times a week.


I thought this would be a good opportunity 
to tell you about my current {in love with} mascaras...

I use the first one as my 'base' mascara I guess you could say: M.A.C. studio fix
My waterproof mascara:  Lancome Hypnose Drama Waterproof
My typical, go-to mascara (after base): DiorShow New Look
My drama-black black-full lash-I'm going out-look: DiorShow Black Out








There you have it! My little beauty secret......


No comments:

Post a Comment