Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Similar Style




Button Up: J.Crew {similar style here} ~ Skirt: Nordstrom Rack {but LOVING this}
Necklace: Forever21 {similar style here} ~ Clutch: TJ Maxx {similar style here, and here and loving it!}
Ring: Banana Republic {similar style here} ~ Bracelet: J.Crew {similar style here}
Shoes: Steve Madden {old: similar style here}

Holy stinkin' cow. I couldn't find one item of my outfit today! This is just nuts, similar style everything. And I apologize. It is probably because I am just so tired and just want to get this over with. Today was a grand old day....maybe the best day of the year. It was the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! Where they bring out some fall items discounted before they come out to the public and go back to regular pricing. It's pretty awesome I have to say. I found some great deals! Which I obviously need to use in a blog soon because this entire outfit must be outdated due to lack of finding the same thing online. Ha, oh well. Hope you have a great rest of the week. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment