Friday, September 27, 2013

Five Months Old



I am getting so big!
And stronger and stronger.
I can sit straight up now.
But I'd rather be on my belly so I can scoot around.
I can almost crawl.
I do kind of this face plant/worm maneuver.
Looks silly, but hey, gets me from a to b.
I like to stick my tongue out when I smile sometimes.
I think it's funny when Mommy and Daddy sing to me.
Especially when they are changing my diaper.
I have two little bumps now where my teeth are going to come in.
I'm not full blown teething yet, but any day now!
I am obsessed with my feet.
If I'm wearing socks, they tend to get soaking wet.
I have realized I can grab my headband now.
And I like to pull it into my face.
Sometimes it gets stuck at my eyes.
So I just sit and wait until someone moves it.
But when I'm lucky I get it all the way to my mouth and chomp away!
Mommy and I started working on my Halloween costume.
I'm so excited.
You'll have to wait and see.
I'm going to be oober cute!

Luvs. Desiree.


No comments:

Post a Comment