Thursday, October 24, 2013

Wyoming


It was about a month ago now that I went to visit Mom and Tom in Smoot, WY.
But it was a good little, relaxing, beautiful getaway.
Smoot is very small, but I LOVE it, so pretty!
It reminds me of my hometown, Priddis.
(I wanted to name Deisree, Priddis but Kevin wouldn't allow it)
Maybe the next girl. ;)
Thanks for letting us crash at your new vacation cabin Mama!
Side note: the first UofU game was played when we went.
Helps to explain all the red awesomeness.





The first church in WY (I think).

And it's fun playground out back...seriously. I loved it.


Gorgeous landscapes with pretty darn good looking people too. 
(while Mom and Tom checkout the garage sales!)

Downtown Afton

A real cowgirl at heart. Just like her Mommy and Nana.

"The Antler Arch"

Go Utes!



Taking a breather with Nana and Papa.

Strapped in and ready for the hike up to Intermittent Springs.



Made it to the top!






Where the spring comes out of the mountain.
It's really neat, every 18 min. the waterfall rushes out, then completely dries up!
Not man made, well except that landing we are standing on.
Mother Nature is pretty cool.







Pooped from the hike.



Kevy and I went out to dinner to try and find a restaurant with a TV so we could watch the game.
No luck.
We ended up being able to stream it from Mom's laptop and hooked it up to the TV.
Fewf. 
Kevin would've died.

 After Sunday church before we went back home.
My little angel princess.





My heart throb.






What a great weekend Mom and Tom!
Let's do it again soon!
*thanks Nana Lewis (my Mom's Mom) for Desiree's perfect yellow Sunday dress*

Luvs. Rosie.

1 comment: