Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mermorial Weekend and Aaron's Homecoming!

Went and saw Thor in 3-D before out little getaway weekend. I liked the movie, but I don't like 3-D. I didn't like it the first time, when we watched Avatar, but I thought I'd give it another chance. Bad decision. It's hard to focus on the movie when you are trying to figure out what you should be focused on....if that makes sense. 




So we spent Memorial weekend in St. George, visited the nephews on our way down. 





It was so nice being in the heat, 91 degrees that Saturday. However, I got what was coming to me by not brining any sunscreen. I got fried. I am still recovering. We played tennis a couple times, went on walks, laid by the pool, and Kev went golfing. Here are a few pics from the little getaway...



Don't worry I'm wearing a swim suit under there....and BTW our carpet is not gross and stained like it looks, it's just the light or something.


Tired out from the sun




Then Aaron, formerly know as Elder Anderson, came home June 1st. And we were all there to welcome him in from his flight...then, had a party! Of course, Anderson style with rootbeer kegs and Rook cards.














And today Brett, Kev's little brother, graduated from Jordan High School. Go Beetdiggazz! Class of 2011, 100th graduating class. Cool huh? And we all went out to dinner after. Good Fullmer family times.















No comments:

Post a Comment