Thursday, June 16, 2011

Surprise Celebration

It was my Mom's 50th birthday May 22nd. Since she lives in Canada I decided to through a surprise party for her when she came down for Aaron's homecoming. They got a cabin up at Scofield Lake for the week. So I decided to round everyone up and be there to surprise her before she got there Friday, June 10th. She was so surprised, and so happy!



 Austin just ate tootsie rolls the whole time...

 and chips with James.


 We got her a picture of the grandkids...


 and her children.

 My good looking hunny down at the park



 I caught a snake for the boys



Cheeeeesy smile

Levi, doing what he does best

And one of the best parts was the ice cream cakes from Coldstone. Sad I didn't get a picture of them, but oh were they tasty. 

Thanks for turning 50 Mom! So we could celebrate! Love you always...


No comments:

Post a Comment