Wednesday, August 24, 2011

August is Over...

Went down the Provo River with the girls I work with. We shoved as many inner tubes in Miranda's car as we could, us all squished in between. Can you see me??? 



Huge fire on the hill behind my parent's place. We (Me, Mom, Daddy, and Aaron) all went and watched it burn the mountainside. And almost a couple of houses. We have so pretty good firemen here though.



My first week of training at work and I got pulled over by a cop and we got a flat tire. Good thing I had handy-dandy Miranda with me to save the day! Thanks Miranda!



Then last weekend was spent in Lake Powell *sigh*. I wish I could've stayed longer. But Kevin was unable to come down this year. Hopefully we can get EVERYONE down next summer. But this year it was all of us but him! Pretty good! (Daddy, Mom, Levi & Sonnett, Josh & Robynn with James & Austin, Me, and Aaron.











And now...August is over. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment