Monday, May 21, 2012

Sun In My Eyes!




Top: J.Crew ~ Dress as skirt: J.Crew ~ Shoes: Tory Burch ~ Necklace: Forever 21 {currently loving this}
Clutch: Nine West via T.J. Maxx ~ Bracelet: J.Crew ~ Ring: Banana Republic {similar one here

Got some fillings today. That was nice. I'm gonna be embarrassingly honest right now...I haven't been to the dentist since 2006. Gross, I know. But, the first step is recognizing it, second is admitting it, third step is doing something about it (at least in my book). So here I am laying it on the table. So the last time I had my check up was when I was working in a dental office, so I KNOW what goes on. Ever since then I have been kinda paranoid about it. So, I asked for 'laughing gas' and let me tell you, it did the trick. I just thought every thing was hilarious! But fillings weren't actually too bad, so next time I get fillings I'll pass on the gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment