Monday, May 7, 2012

Too Big






Top: J.Crew ~ Pants: Dick's Sporting Goods golf shorts (similar style here)
 Shoes:  Steve Madden  (old, but similar style here)
Necklace:J.Crew (loving it in this color) ~ Shades: Vince Camuto via T.J. Maxx
Earrings: Nadri

So I fiiiiiiinally got these shoes (in orange) in the mail that I have been drooling over for the past month or so. And every time I tried to get them they were sold out in orange! And it was so frustrating. But the other day, I found them through Dillard's but on back order. Well, they came in the mail today! BUT, I am usually a size 6......but they were TOO BIG! AAARRRGG! So I went online again and now they only have size 6.5 and up. I am going to cry. I might just wear them and deal with the bigness. Cuz I am obsessed! But I really really hate it when shoes are too big for me....sigh. Not a very good ending to my Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment