Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Nine Months Old



I just had my 9 mo. appointment yesterday.
I'm doing great!
Happy and healthy and ahead of the mark.
And I'm in the 95th percentile for my length!
60% for my weight.
75% for my head.
I have taken three steps on my own, once.
Usually I take one step then fall.
I love to point.
And I point all the time.
I can point at Mama's chest when she says, "where's Mama?"
and when she says, "nose?" I point at her nose.
I love to turn pages when anybody reads to me.
And I point at the pictures along the way.
I'm trying to talk.
I am speaking some crazy baby language.
But I'm sure getting close!
I like to breath in and out of my nose really fast while I scrunch it up.
It's so funny.
Grandma Anderson comes over every Wednesday to play.
It's my favorite when she does Pat-a-cake with me.
{Mommy thought it was patty-cake, silly Mommy}
Tooth number 4 and 5 are coming in together.
And I can eat almost anything if it's soft enough.
I've tried peanut butter, and so far so good.
Mommy and Daddy and I hope I have zero allergies.
Mommy's already started planning my birthday party!!
I can't wait!
That's about all for this month!



Luvs. Desiree.

No comments:

Post a Comment