Thursday, January 2, 2014

Eight Months Old


Happy New Year!
So many wonderful things have happened in 2013.
Most importantly, my birth.
And 2014 is going to be even better. 
So many new milestones to hit.
So many cute things to start saying.
My parent's can't wait!
I haven't gained any weight for a month now.
I haven't been eating as good as I used to due to constipation.
Hopefully by my next Dr.'s appointment I'll be back to normal.
I am free-standing for longer periods of time.
And can walk with my toy walker I got for Christmas.
My favorite toy is Sopie the Giraffe.
But Mom washed her and the squeaker broke!
She better get me a new one, quick!
My newest cousin was born just before Christmas and I got to see her.
Lena Karin Anderson.
She was born 5 weeks early.
5lbs. 0oz. and 17 in. long.
Tiny little thing, I can't wait to play with her!
She will be my only cousin born in the same year as me.
I love to stick my tongue out and spray spit all over, or food.
And I like to play "lizard" and stick my tongue in and out super fast.
I still love clapping my hands, waving hi and bye, and shaking my head 'no'.
I was kinda a bum when Mom was taking pictures.
I just wanted to play with the banner.
Most pictures turned out like this:




Or I was barely smiling.


Oh well.
And I'm sure it will only get more difficult to sit still from here on out....





Luvs. Desiree.



No comments:

Post a Comment