Thursday, July 14, 2011

July 2nd, 3rd, and 4th

So July 2nd, my beautiful sister got married! She is married to Josh Soriano, and he's a pretty cool dude. It was a beautiful day and I am so happy for them. 

Sonnett, Mom, Bobs, and I all went and got our toes done

Robynn opened a couple gifts from us


I did her hair and makeup for the wedding






And I did mine and Josh's little sister, but I forgot to take a pic of her

...while Kevin slept, can you see him?? :D

The cutest rugrats on the block



The Reception






The Truck...heehee




Off to Vegas!

Then on July 3rd we celebrated Steven's birthday! His birthday was actually June 29th. He turned 14. 

His brand new bike!



Then on the 4th of July we had a neighborhood breakfast put on by our ward. It was super yummy and we got to chat with this great older couple in our ward about good restaurants in SLC.  And we also visited with the Bishop. Then we went to the Hogle Zoo! My first time since I moved to Utah. 

In front of a bat cave


 This little chipmunk thing was just staring straight at us the whole time. Cute.

Had to have our dip-n-dots fix

The elephants


My favorite animal is the Siberian (white) tiger. Unfortunately the didn't have any of those 

I love giraffes. I want my first baby boy to have a giraffe themed room

The baby giraffe Kevy got me.

The zoo was a lot smaller than Kevin remembered and we were done a lot sooner than we thought. So we drove around and found this amazing little Italian restaurant called Sea Salt. Very classy, clean, and refreshing looking restaurant. I got gnocchi el pesto. yummy yum. 



Then we took a nap and that was great. Then decided to eat at Flemings. Wow they have such good steak. Never disappoints. 


To finish off this fun filled fourth, we went to the Cottonwood Country Club where Kevin's dad performed in his band. He played before and after the firework show there. It was a great fourth. :D

Kev still chewing on his minty toothpick from dinner. Gross.



Now I am a proud Canadian, but am still glad to be a part of this beautiful country. Proud of my sister and her husband for serving our nation. Appreciative of the freedoms fought for. God Bless the U.S.A.!




No comments:

Post a Comment