Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A Little Box of Sunshine

I have a friend who had an ectopic pregnancy.
7 weeks pregnant.
That's where the egg implants and grows in the fallopian tube.
So she had to have surgery.
And, obviously, lost the baby.
I couldn't even imagine.
My heart just ached for her.
So I threw together this "Little Box of Sunshine".
Hopefully to brighten her day.
(inspired by pinterest and this super cute blog)









I knew she had a dog, Roxy.
So I threw in some treats and toy for her too.

I am so blessed to have the perfect little daughter that I have.
And that pregnancy was pretty normal.
Desiree and I didn't have any complications,
and hope we have none to come.
Ever.
Ha, wouldn't that be nice.
I thank my Heavenly Father every day for our little Squeaks.
I love her.


Luvs, Rosie.

1 comment: