Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Proud to be an Americadian

While I was, I dunno, maybe half way through pregnancy
Kevin looked at me and said,
Ah crap, our baby is going to be half Canadian!
Haha. 
Oh Kevy.
'Tis true, I was born and raised in Canada.
So this little munchkin,
Although born in the USA,
Is 50% Canadian.
I am proud to be both.

So on top of celebrating Canada Day (July 1st)
And Independence Day,
Brett, Kevin's little brother, got his mission call!

Drum roll please.... (that's what Kevy is doing in the pic ha)

Called to serve as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
in
Mexico, Monterey East.
Spanish speaking.
He leaves October 30th!

One excited Mama!


Celebratory dinner at Red Lobster.
(Desiree is trying to decide what to order)


 We spent the 4th of July-day at the pool!
Yay for the first time in the water!
She hated it at first haha.
It was cute.
But when she got used to it and was fine,
we got in trouble for using our camera.
Lame.
So you'll just have to take my word for it.


Then that evening we met up with my parents.
Went to Sandy City Hall to watch the fireworks and enjoy the band.



Grandma and Grandpa Anderson.




Luvs.
Rosie.

No comments:

Post a Comment