Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Confession

So I have a confession to make. I love shoes. But anybody who really knows me, knows that. Though be it an obvious confession, it still is one. :D And now that I was "invited" to be a pinterest member, I had the honor of coming across these beauties!


I died!




Maybe someday I will own these $1,200 shoes. *sigh*

P.S. for those who don't know what pinterest is, oh my golly go to it now! It is my new favorite way to waste time online. pinterest.com! do it!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being 'invited' to be a pinterest member - so, what is that, exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom!!! Pinterest is amazing! It's where you can create "bulletin boards" and "pin" things on them. Kinda like magazine clippings of your fave things. :D Such a clever idea. Do it Mommy!!

    ReplyDelete