Saturday, September 24, 2011

I Love You Forever

Happy 2 Year Anniversary to me and my sweetheart! Well, it actually isn't until tomorrow (Sept. 25), but we are just hanging out and so I thought I would update my blog while we have a couple hours to kill right now. Kevy is such a sweetheart, he always does whatever he can to make me happy. I love him more than anything in this whole world. And I really do believe that God put him in my life, just handed him to me. A gift. He makes me smile and laugh every day. He ALWAYS know how to make me laugh. Usually by dancing his goofy dances and singing to me. Usually they don't make sense, but as long as they rhyme he calls it a song. Heehee. Oh I just love him and spending all the time I can with him, for the rest of my life. I love you Kevin! You are my sweety peety! xoxo.



We made our anniversary into a weekend and it started off with us golfing at Sand Hollow! It was my first time every actually golfing, and I did bad, but had fun! It was a surprise, Kevin had no idea. He was so excited when I woke him up at 7:15am wearing golf clothes. :D





There was a cute bunny....







Then we ate lunch at a different golf course haha, Coral Canyon.


And it hit the spot! Yum Yum!


We stayed at the Inn at Entrada in St. George for our last anniversary, and thought, hey! that was nice, let's do it again! So, we did. And we actually are right beside the one we stayed in last year. It so beautiful, I will post good pictures of our casita later on.


Our back yard for the weekend, such a pretty waterfall and pond!

We went out to this amazing pizza place, I wish I remember what it was called, oooo was it yummy! 

After dinner we went to Tuacahn's The Little Mermaid! They did such a good job. I absolutely loved it. Wish I got a pic with Ariel after, but the line was super long. Oh well. Next year they are doing Aladdin. We may just be returning guests!  



My sweetheart reading the newspaper this morning

We were just lazy today, hung out by the pool and got a hot rock massage after


That's as far as we are right now, I'll update my blog on the rest of the weekend this week. Have a happy sunny day!

2 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Anniversary!
    Did you know about the couple who won 10,000 dollars on America's Funniest Videos for the videos she had of her husband doing his little 'dances'. She would lock him out of the car, or the house and make him do his 'dance' for her to video before she would let him in. Thought it might be a cute idea for you????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so smart!!! I'll HAVE to do that! Lol so funny!

    ReplyDelete