Thursday, September 29, 2011

Raised On Country Sunshine

The rest of our Anniversary was great. We ate dinner at The Painted Pony, I love it but Kev doesn't too much. They have goblets you drink from, and they are so cold you think your lips are going to stick to it, but they never do. Amazing. I want one.



We exchanged gifts, and Kevy got me this beautiful, dainty pearl bracelet from Tiffany & Co. Oh my goodness I love it! He spoils me too much. And I got him this Burberry button up and a paisley tie.


I know it looks like I'm stretching chewing gum haha, but I'm not. It's a bunch of tiny pearls with the Tiffany & Co heart pendant, and I absolutely LOVE it!

Then on the way home we saw this cool dirt devil. Reminded me of Canada...

Thanks for the perfect ending to a perfect two years! I love you Kevin, with all my soul.

THEN!...even MORE fun times! I went to the Taylor Swift concert Wednesday night with a girl I work with. It was such a blast! Taylor has such a good voice live. So here are just a few pics of the night...

Went to CPK before the concert and Kari joined us for that. 

We ended up getting all our meals for free!


Michelle with the best face ever. :D



Had to get some dip-n-dots before it started! Mmm Mmm. My fav.

















1 comment: