Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Her Creation ~ My Imitation

                                   Her Creation:                                                    My Imitation:


I just loooved this look I found and knew I could recreate it. I already had the shirt and vest and the right colors for everything else, so I thought it would be pretty easy. She looks just amazing. Me, on the other hand, not quite. But the point is it's ok to copy someone! If you see a look you love then why not give it a whirl? If  I see someone copy my look I am flattered! Especially with having a fashion blog, isn't that the point?? :D



Top: J.Crew ~ Vest: Forever 21 ~ Jeans: True Religion ~ Boots: Seychelles (Nordstrom)
Belt: J.Crew ~ Jewelry: J.Crew, Michael Kors, Nashelle, Nadri
Shades: Vince Camuto (T.J. Maxx)
Lips: (liner) Red Enriched & Plum, (lipstick) Mellow Mood all by MAC


2 comments:

  1. cute! do you know rachel? she's my friend/ neighbor so it caught me off guard seeing her in your post :) you totally recreated the look spot on!

    kayla

    p.s. I love your hair like this.

    p.p.s. i have a fashion blog too if you want to be blog friends :)
    seekaylago.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I didn't know about this other blog of yours! I will go follow you right now! :D Rachel was in my hubby's ward growing up and her older sister went to my highschool (a year younger than me). So I don't know her personally but stumbled upon her blog and LOVED it. :D

    ReplyDelete