Friday, March 23, 2012

Uh...You're Top's On Backwards

So you know those days when you are in such a hurry or just totally distracted with other thoughts that you put your shirt on backwards...or more commonly, inside out. (Which both have actually happened to me, at the same time!) And you think everyone is staring at you cuz you think you're something hot, only to realize hours later when someone tells you: Uh...you're shirt's on backwards. Well, in this case, yes my cardy was on backwards, BUT it was intentional! I actually got this look from another blog and I cannot for the life of me remember which blog. If I remember I'll totally give them credit for it. 







Cardigan: Nords ~ Top: Nords ~ Skirt: Lolabella Boutique
Necklace: Forever 21 ~ Bracelets: Forever 21, J.Crew
Watch: Michael Kors ~ Ring: Banana Republic
Clutch: Michael Kors

Pretty in the front, party in the back! 
*stay tuned for my City Creek experience!*





No comments:

Post a Comment