Thursday, March 1, 2012

Snug Tuck





 Blazer: Nordstrom ~ T-shirt: J.Crew ~ Jeans: True Religion
Shoes: Sperry ~ Belt: J.Crew ~ Jewelry: J.Crew, Michael Kors
Lips: #30 by YSL
I like to tuck in my shirts, but usually if they are more loose fitted. However, with this striped tshirt it just seemed so much cuter! To make not all of it look so snug I added to blazer for some volume. 

It's March 1st!!! This means so many wonderful things! For starters, spring begins this month! Which is crazy because we just had one of our three snow falls this winter. (in it for the long haul folks.) But even if it continues to snow through 'til summer I am busting out the spring clothes! Then, this is my birthday month, always fun. And best for last, City Creek in Salt Lake City opens on the 22nd!! Cannot WAIT! A few stores I am particularly looking forward too:
Michael Kors
Lululemon
Nordstrom
J.Crew
Lush
Restoration Hardware
Steve Madden
Tiffany & Co.
And a few that Kevy is looking forward to:
BOSS Hugo Boss
Brooks Brothers
Bose
Lululemon
Nordstrom
TUMI



No comments:

Post a Comment