Sunday, March 18, 2012

Trendy Weekend Wishes

A lot of today's wishes are from J.Crew. I just cannot get over that store. They are my go to store and I love all the options of bright colors right now! Then I've thrown in a couple decor things I have been keeping my eye on and Urban Outfitters and what to look for at the new Nordstrom store opening in City Creek this Thursday.

Like this trash can, weird, I know, a trash can on my wishlist
Urban Outfitters

Urban Outfitters
Nordstrom

And the next 11 items are all J.Crew.... 


 









Nordstrom Steve Madden

Can't wait for this week to start! Monday: My 24th birthday, The Dodo for brunch with my sweety then again with my in-laws for dinner. Tuesday: Church activity with my Relief Society group. Wednesday: Hunger Games pre-screening @ 7:30 (YAY!). Thursday: Opening of City Creek. Friday: No work and all day at City Creek with lunch downtown (don't know where yet) and probably Hunger Games again. Saturday: Go to the temple with my sweety. Sunday: church and day of REST to take a breather from all the excitement! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment