Monday, March 19, 2012

Two Dozen







Top: Thrifted ~ Skirt: J.Crew ~ Tights: H&M
Shoes: Vince Camuto (Nords)
Necklace: Banana Republic ~ Watch: Michael Kors
Lip: Fire Alarm by Hard Candy (Wal-Mart)
Yes, I am 2 dozen years old! Happy birthday to me! My birthday present was Beignet (Ben-yay), my oober cute maltese pup, last seen here. Kevy "wrapped" him up for me in the funniest little doggie outfit.

 




Too cute. I could not stop laughing when I saw him in the tennis shoes. Hilarious.

I got to leave work early (thanks girls!) and went to Nords and J.Crew with my sweety and had lunch at the Nordstrom Bistro Cafe. My day didn't go as originally planned, no brunch at The Dodo. :( But that's ok because we are just going to go on Friday, my day off, before we check out City Creek. :D

But the best part by far was coming back to work (after route) and seeing these. They filled up the whole room with their pretty scent! Thank you my sweetheart! I love you so much!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment