Monday, April 30, 2012

Back To My Roots






Tshirt: Hollister (oober old) ~ Shorts: Dick's Sporting Goods (golf section) ~ Shoes: Nordstrom
Belt: J.Crew ~ Necklace: J.Crew ~ Watch: Michael Kors ~ Bag: JMR

Totally wanted to go back to my roots today (not in my apparel, obviously) just in thought. Sometime I wish I grew up in a little po-dunk town miles and miles from anything. I did live in a po-dunk town, but only 20 miles from the biggest city in Canada. I was a cowgirl with horsies, mud, gopher shooting, barn dances, and and campfires with a guitar. And oh how I'll never forget cleaning on Saturday mornings with my family while shakin' it to Shania Twain or Garth. *sigh*. Those were the days. It must have been that darn Jason Aldean song I have been loving lately, Fly Over States

No comments:

Post a Comment