Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Who ever started the 'brown and black' fashion faux pas was ridiculous.






Cardi: Nordstrom ~ Maxi Dress: Forever 21 ~ Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: Forever 21 ~ Ring: Banana Republic
Earrings: Nadri
When I was little I always heard never wear black with brown, never ever ever. But once I turned, maybe 10, I was like, screw this, whoever made this up is a weirdo. And so from then on I wore it loud and proud. I even remember sitting on our floor (doing who knows what) and Daddy walked up to me and asked, Rosie, can I wear this?? It was his black slacks with brown shoes and a brown belt. Heck ya Daddy! The very first pair of wedges I ever bought, brown wedge, black top. Fashion faux pas....psshh.



2 comments:

  1. I totally agree- I do the brown and black combo all the time. :) You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that necklace! cute dress, twiner ;)

    ReplyDelete