Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Subtle Smokey

Makeup has always been so fascinating to me. What girly girl doesn't like to mess around with makeup? Ever since taking a break from working and school last year I really got myself into doing makeup and learning about all the beautifying products out there! Realizing very early on that most drug store brands didn't work well with my skin, I used to be the girl who wore mascara only. And not having the cash to buy the better products didn't help. I am a little nervous to show my zoomed in face but, though it be a bit uncomfortable for me, taking little leaps and getting out of my comfort zone only helps me grow and learn more! So here we go!





Shadows (inner to outer): Brule, Cork, Embark, all by MAC
Top Liner: Artliner by Lancome
Mascara: Studio Fix by MAC
Inner Liner: Zero by Urban Decay

If you'd like a tutorial on how to do a subtle smokey eye please email me at blushingrosies@gmail.com.

1 comment: